This summer, students from the McNair Scholars Program at Marian University were involved in several research projects under the guidance of their respective mentor. As they prepare to enter their graduate education journey, the McNair Research Experience represented a great learning opportunity for each of them.
In this blog, we present to you many sets of interviews we conducted with many of them. The following is a list of the ones who have described many facets of their individual research experience throughout Summer 2011.
- Da’Monique Johnson, Criminal Justice
- Ashley Schmitz, Nursing
- Theresa Goeller, Psychology & Theology
- Matthew Peña, Sport and Recreation Management
- Greg F. Hardt, Human Resource Management
- Dennis Mudd, Biology & Chemistry
- Maria Weeks, Expressive/Therapeutic Art & Studio Art
- Randal Schoenborn, Biology
- Steven Rumbuc, Biology
- Mary-Zitta Muabe, Biology
- Cody Ullsperger, Criminal Justice
- Jazmin Lang, Nursing & Psychology
- Nancy Garcia, Criminal Justice
- Gina Anderson, Psychology
- Phyllis Becker, Social Work & Psychology
Click here to know more about the McNair Research Experience.